Terms and Conditions
"I agree to waive MTTracy LLC, and its staff and teachers, The Grand Theatre Center for the Arts, Unitarian Universalist Church in Livermore and their owners, of all claim for personal injury or property damage that may arise from use of the facilities before, during, or after Music Together® class. I also accept responsibility for my safety and the safety of my children at the studio before, during and after Music Together classes. I agree to abide by the regulations listed hereunder."
1. No refunds will be given after the second class.
2. An administrative processing fee of 10% of the tuition payment is non-refundable.
3. Materials; CDs, Songbook, and Guidebook cannot be returned unless undamaged in their original packaging and suitable for resale.
4. We reserve the right to cancel under enrolled classes.
5. Your registration is non-transferable.
6. We ask that all students and parents only attend class when in good health. Both children & adults must be clear of fever, diarrhea and/or vomiting for 24 hours before attending Music Together class. If you or your child has a wet cough or very runny nose, please stay home until such illnesses are cleared up. Please do not put the teacher in the difficult position of having to respectfully ask you to leave. We understand that this is a delicate, though important issue - our young children are especially susceptible to illness. Thank you in advance for your compliance and please take advantage of our generous makeup policy at Make-Up Scheduler
7. Missed classes will not be credited back or carried forward to the next semester.
8. If you are unable to take a session for which you have paid, you must call 925-998-3865.
9. There is no eating or drinking in class (in consideration to our locations and those with allergies), water and breastfeeding welcome.