Terms and Conditions
"I agree to waive MTTracy LLC, and its staff and teachers, East County Performing Arts Academy, The Grand Theatre Center for the Arts, Unitarian Universalist Church in Livermore and their owners, of all claim for personal injury or property damage that may arise from use of the facilities before, during, or after Music Together® class. I also accept responsibility for my safety and the safety of my children at the studio before, during and after Music Together classes. I agree to abide by the regulations listed hereunder."
1. No refunds will be given after the second class.
2. An administrative processing fee of 10% of the tuition payment is non-refundable.
3. Materials; CDs, Songbook, and Guidebook cannot be returned unless undamaged in their original packaging and suitable for resale.
4. We reserve the right to cancel under enrolled classes.
5. Your registration is non-transferable.
6. We ask that all students and parents attend class when Healthy, to this end we offer 3 makeups to made during your enrolled Semester.
7. Missed classes will not be credited back or carried forward to the next semester.
8. If you are unable to take a session for which you have paid, you must call 925-998-3865.
9. There is no eating or drinking in class (in consideration to our locations and those with allergies), water and breastfeeding welcome.